Friday, March 18, 2011

Into the Woods

So, its been a while since I've updated due to some technical difficulties...my computer broke. Well, actually I dropped and it fell and the screen cracked. But after a week at the Mac Store it's all better now :)

Here are some photos from walking through the woods by my house. About five minutes from our town is the countryside, with nothing but fields and woods. It's very beautiful.
Also, we are done with classes for the semester! We now have a month free to do research and write our final papers. A bunch of students also take the opportunity to travel, and I'm going with some friends to Venice, Rome, and then Barcelona starting tomorrow!





Tiny cabin for bird watching on the lake. 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place to take a walk. Thanks for posting these great photographs,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can almost hear the crunch of the leaves under my shoes. Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete